RANDY M. BECK - Chief Executive Officer
Randy M. Beck is the co-founder of seven composite based companies, with four of the companies having produced over 40,000,000 carbon fiber based composite structures. Highly technical marketer with a strong customer and company focus with 29+ years of experience building profitable strategic alliances and partnerships in the carbon fiber composites industry. Knowledgeable and resourceful at delivering cost-effective manufacturing solutions with profitable, incremental business growth with a Proven history of developing, building and motivating technical teams to improve performance and accomplish specific business goals that exceed expectations.
Prescott Composites was founded to bring large scale composites structures to market using patented technologies including very low cost - large tow carbon fiber, quick curing nano-enhanced epoxy resins, next generation thermoplastic technology and other nano-enabled technologies.
• Green Valley Equities and Iso Nano International: Co-Founder
• Miramar Strategic Ventures/Victory Archery: Co-Founder
• HST Automotive, LLC: Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer
• HST Aerospace, LLC.: Co-Founder
• HST, Inc.: Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer